Top 25 reviewer Mug and Coffee Filter

5:32 p.m. on February 22, 2016 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
6,518 reviewer rep
175 forum posts

I just wanted to give a shout out about how much I LOVE my new Innate Camp Cup and GSI Javadrip. While I haven't used the setup on the trail yet, they have been working full time at home, replacing my old ceramic mug and coffee press. The double wall stainless does a great job of keeping the contents hot and the Javadrip works, very simple but effective! Easy cleanup too. Best of all is the stylish look of this unique piece of equipment...there are only 25 of these out there!
2016-02-14-09-59-18.jpg
2016-02-14-10-08-32.jpg

Thanks to GSI and Innate for sponsoring these nice gifts. And a HUGE thanks to Trailspace for constantly recognizing its members and providing such an amazing venue to share and learn. It's an honor to be a part of this.

6:27 a.m. on February 24, 2016 (EST)
1,259 reviewer rep
31 forum posts

Very cool.

Coincidently, on the day I received my "Top 25" mug and filter, I see that my reviewer rep is now showing "Top 10."  I could be inspired to do a new review.  :)

September 23, 2019
Quick Reply