I ordered this pack online, sight unseen except for…

I ordered this pack online, sight unseen except for a small image, mistakenly believing that the Black Diamond name meant that the pack would still be around after 10 or 20 years of moderate use.

I was extremely disappointed to find that the front and side pockets are made from the same thin, stretchy crap (think heavyweight pantyhose) that a lot of other brands are using. It won't last more than a couple of years. The rest of the pack looks stout though, hence the 2 stars.

Black Diamond, if you are listening, I bought this pack because I bought your trekking poles and they are hell-for-stout. Quit using crap materials and I might just be a future customer.

Black Diamond Boost

The Black Diamond Boost is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 24, 2016 at SunnySports.

Win a Therm-a-Rest Parsec Sleeping Bag and NeoAir Mat