Elk Mountain Tents 13x16 Wall Tent

The 13x16 Elk Mountain tent is amazing. I was first…

Summary

The 13x16 Elk Mountain tent is amazing. I was first drawn by the price, but the quality is high too.

Pros

• Low price
  • Get the tent in 4 days
  • 6 screened windows
  • Won't mold like regular canvas
  • Customer service

Cons

• No store front

warm-lake-camp---Copy.jpg

I bought a 13x16 Wall Tent w/ Angle Kit & Back Door from Elk Mountain Tents and was blown away. I honestly wasn't expecting a high quality product because they were cheaper than everywhere else.

I debated for a while going with a more traditional tent that uses real canvas, but after requesting a sample of the material, I ended up going with Elk Mountain Tents because the material was just as strong but won't mold or rot.

I love the size of the tent. There's also lots of ventilation. Completely satisfied with the whole thing.

Also, the customer service was amazing. I asked a ton of questions and they never once seemed annoyed but were extremely helpful.

Welcome to Trailspace. Do you have any pictures of your wall tent you could show others in your review?

Mark Jackson

Unfortunately, I don't yet but I can take one get it uploaded later!

Thanks! And thanks for the review!