Eureka! Pinnacle Pass 2A

To all considering a well priced quality two-man backpacking…

Price Paid: about $145.67

To all considering a well priced quality two-man backpacking tent, I have brought this one backpacking through about four three- or four-day very intense:) backpacking  trips. I also use it regulary on weekend campouts.

It has been a great tent featuring two doors lightweight aluminum poles, two great gear pockets, and a design that is great for the two man team. I can set it up in about three minutes by myself. I really like the flaps on the side of the tent because it keeps away the wind and gives a good spot to put your shoes for the night.

It has plenty of room on a backpacking trip where there is less gear, but it gets cramped sometimes on a regular campout where I have a tent partner who overpacks.

It is a great tent and I AM recomending it for those who do some backpacking and some small overnighters, in fact I might just buy another!!!!!!!!!!!