I Bought this shirt in the spring of '09 and used…

I Bought this shirt in the spring of '09 and used it in early July in the Eastern Sierra's Cottonwood Lakes area. I'll never hike in summer with a short sleeve t-shirt again. As far as sun protection goes it kept me cool and dry and never felt icky. The light color really keeps the heat away and the long sleeves keep you from sunburn or needing sunscreen. This shirt also looks cool and has a real expedition-explorer feel to it. I kept a map in the chest zip pocket which proved much more convenient than my pant pocket.

This is a great shirt but the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because there wasn't any bug repellant properties in it like some similiar shirts and I got destroyed by mosquitoes. Definitely recommend for summer, a little pricey but what the heck!

The L/S Sequoia Shirt has been discontinued.

The North Face L/S Sequoia Shirt is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 7, 2013 at Altrec Outdoors.

Tilley LTM2 Airflow Hat Review