Write-a-Review Giveaway Rules
- You must be a registered Trailspace member to win. Employees, their immediate family members, and non-members are not eligible to win.
- Members who have won a write-a-review giveaway within the last 12 months are not eligible to win.
- Reviews must adhere to Trailspace's Review Rules and Guidelines, Community Rules and Guidelines, and Terms of Service.
- You must be the sole owner of the review's copyright. This is the case if you are the sole author. Text, images, and videos may not infringe any other person's or entity's rights, including, without limitation, contractual rights, rights of publicity, and privacy, trademark, copyright, and patent rights.
- Reviews must be appropriate for Trailspace's family-friendly audience. Reviews may not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Trailspace retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- Reviews that do not show adequate experience with the gear will be disqualified.
- Off-topic reviews will be disqualified.
- Incomplete reviews and reviews less than 150 words may be disqualified at our discretion.
- Winner(s) will be selected from all eligible reviews submitted during each contest entry period.
- We will contact the winner via private message on Trailspace.com or via email. If winner doesn't reply within six days, we'll select a new winner.
- Winner must agree to share their name and likeness in contest promotions.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
- Additional conditions may apply to individual contests. Additional conditions, if any, will be specified in the contest announcement in the Trailspace blog.
Write a Review to Enter »