Review your outdoor gear now through Monday, March 11, and you could win a sweet selection of gear from adventure travel company Mountain Travel Sobek, including new poles for your treks.
Whether it's been to Timbuktu or your local backwoods, we want to hear how your gear has fared during its backcountry travels.
Review it, and you could win:
- a pair of Leki Trail Antishocks three-section trekking poles with Leki's Soft Antishock System Lite and ergonomic grips ($119.95);
- a Klean Kanteen 27 oz Classic stainless steel water bottle ($20);
- plus a Mountain Travel Sobek fleece vest ($50), Eagle Creek duffel bag ($29.95), and embroidered hat ($15).
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor travels.
To win this Mountain Travel Sobek prize pack:
- Write a review now through Monday, March 11, of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every review you share counts as an entry, and helps other outdoor enthusiasts.*
- On Tuesday, March 12, we'll randomly draw one lucky gear reviewer.
- Review your gear now, and you could be the lucky Trailspace gear reviewer who wins this prize package from Mountain Travel Sobek.
Review your gear to win.
*Important Bits: Must be a registered Trailspace member (not guest) to win (join as a member now). Each valid outdoor gear review counts as an entry. Incomplete reviews and reviews less than 75 words may be disqualified at our discretion. We will contact the winners via private message on Trailspace.com the day of the drawing. If winner doesn't reply within six days, we'll draw a new winner. See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.