New Free Interactive State Park Mobile Guide App for the iPhone/iPad/Android

5:43 p.m. on May 28, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

To the everyday park-goer and all those concerned:

As an entrepreneur and recent college graduate, our company, ParksByNature Network, has created the newest, most cutting-edge version of the Pocket Ranger® mobile app—available for iPhone and Android— and has recently hit the market to help all levels of outdoor enthusiasts navigate our beloved state parks. On behalf of ParksByNature Network, I invite all of you park-goers to please check out our free app on iTunes, Pocket Ranger®. We currently have 13 interactive state park mobile guide apps on the market with all 50 to come within the next year. In a short amount of time, we currently have 4 out of the 13 mobile apps in the top 70 in the navigation category on iTunes and our numbers are continuing to climb. Please, if you can, download and check out the exciting features that our great app, Pocket Ranger®, has to offer!

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments. I look forward to your feedback.

Thank you,

Jared Kornbluh

Corporate Relations Manager

ParksByNature Network

App description:

Pocket Ranger® apps serve as an interactive State Parks tour guide accessible through today's leading mobile devices. They are designed for both the novice outdoorsmen and the more seasoned park-goer. The interactive guide, along with the advanced GPS mapping technology, provides users with valuable information for planning that perfect trip to a state park. Make reservations, keep abreast of weather conditions, view state surveyed trails, and more directly from your mobile device. Hunters and fishermen can learn about obtaining requisite permits and even review regulations. While content within the app is state-specific, the interactive GPS features can be used anywhere.

9:27 p.m. on May 28, 2012 (EDT)
255 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

Just emailed you from on your web site.

The email was,

When are the states of,

- Co

- Ut

- Nv

- Ca

- Or

going to be available ?

This would be very helpful to know and have in time for a 15day backcountry trekking trip I may be taking through these states later this year.

December 17, 2014
Quick Reply