The North Face

12:03 p.m. on June 18, 2001 (EDT)
(Guest)

a.k.a. steveg

Have been looking at two man tents. I was at first considering the Walrus Zoid, after looking at one I have decided that it isn't the tent for me. I am now considering the North Face Talus. I haven't been able to find any reviews on them. I was hoping somebone might have some info. on these tents. Any feedback will be appreciated.

3:12 a.m. on June 19, 2001 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Have been looking at two man tents. I was at first considering the Walrus Zoid, after looking at one I have decided that it isn't the tent for me. I am now considering the North Face Talus. I haven't been able to find any reviews on them. I was hoping somebone might have some info. on these tents. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Buy a Sierra Designes Tent, Meteorlite is a great tent but you can't go wrong with Sierra. A plus is their customer service. It is excellent. The North face has poor customer service, they will apologize if you have a problem but thats about it. I have been to the Sierra store in CA and was quite impressed. If you have a problem or are just dissatisfied they will fix it or do what they have to to make you happy. The quality of their tents are unbeatable. Check out the reviews on Backpacker.com

October 31, 2014
Quick Reply