LOOKING TO FORM A NET WORK OF WEST MICHIGAN HIKING FRIENDS

5:30 p.m. on December 2, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

Hello West Michigan Hikers. I am a 55 year old married family man. My friend of 50 and I are looking to form and grow a network of fellow hiking enthusiasts who enjoy the beauty of nature to hike with .We both fell in love with hiking years ago, but my new friend and I don't like hiking alone. Our families do not care for hiking. We'd like to share the beauty of hiking with others.We are in need of other hikers who have good morals. We are looking for people who live within a hours drive of Holland or Grand Rapids. I think you will find us to be good company as most people do. We are God fearing people, honest and kind hearted. People say We both have a good sense of humor. We like to do between 3-5 hour hikes.We like to go nice and slow to really take it all in. We are looking for people who really do have the true desire and time to hike. If you would like to meet over a cup of coffee to meet us please e-mail me at hiker1@chartermi.net Tom

September 19, 2014
Quick Reply