About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Dachstein mittens

8:53 p.m. on September 26, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

I have been a long term user of Dachstein shrunken wool mittens. But I need a new pair and none of the local shops (Melbourne, Australia) stock them any more. I've searched the web. Plenty of people recommend them, but I can't find anyone who sells them. Does anyone know whether they exist any more and where I could buy them on line?

4:55 a.m. on September 27, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

a.k.a. Kevin Rooney

I buy them at Climb High, along with Dachstein socks. Try www.climbhigh.com.

Quote:

I have been a long term user of Dachstein shrunken wool mittens. But I need a new pair and none of the local shops (Melbourne, Australia) stock them any more. I've searched the web. Plenty of people recommend them, but I can't find anyone who sells them. Does anyone know whether they exist any more and where I could buy them on line?

9:21 a.m. on September 27, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

I just got them from Campmor. I really like them.

4:08 p.m. on January 15, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

Dachstein Mittens are also sold under the brand name ORTOVOX, and you might get better search results with that. I am looking at a CAMPMOR.com catalog "New Year 2003, pg 38) and they have Dachstein Mittens for $24.95.

1:22 p.m. on January 25, 2005 (EST)
(Guest)

I am looking for them, too. No longer at Climb High or Campmor.com

April 16, 2014
Quick Reply