About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

WM Megalite Bag

3:02 p.m. on March 8, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

a.k.a. Jerry S.

I'm about to order a Megalite bag and would like to hear some additional comments, pros and cons. If you have another WM bag, please, I've read lots about the bags, and with all due respect, want to only hear about experiences with the Megalite for higher altitude summer camping in Colorado and in the desert SW. Thanks.

11:05 a.m. on March 10, 2003 (EST)
(Guest)

a.k.a. scott

WM makes possibly the best bags out there, in my opinion. The megalite is a wider bag I believe. It's made for larger people who want more room at night. I personally have the iroquis which has just been discontinued from their line. It's a 38* 1.5 lbs. bag. Down is the only way to go in the backcountry, and WM is a great company.

10:18 p.m. on May 29, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

I'm about to order a Megalite bag and would like to hear some additional comments, pros and cons. If you have another WM bag, please, I've read lots about the bags, and with all due respect, want to only hear about experiences with the Megalite for higher altitude summer camping in Colorado and in the desert SW. Thanks.

I am looking for the same kind of bag for colorado and am thinking to get the megalite or Moonstone 800 lucid or something similar. Where are you getting it from, any deals or just the standart $280 price ?

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply