Wenzel Canyon Ridge

3:14 p.m. on March 14, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

Hello -- We were giving a Wenzel tent about 12 years ago for a wedding present -- kids, etc. intervened and I am just now rescuing it fro the attic and want to try it out. It is no longer listed on their website -- I just need instructions or manual on how to set the darn thing up -- I hope I have all the poles but I can't tell ... thanks ...

3:23 p.m. on March 16, 2004 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
11 forum posts

Well, I'm not sure where to get directions. But I can make a suggestion. Find someone who has done a lot of camping and has experience setting up various types of tents to help you figure it out. Lay out all the parts in the back yard, and start experimenting. It may take an hour or two, but you should be able to get it. I would say it's key to have someone there that has put up tents before, as that person can probably tell if it looks "right". One other tip: avoid stepping on any of the parts, especially the tent itself. You can end up with a ripped tent if a pole attached to the tent gets lifted while someone is standing on the tent.

August 27, 2014
Quick Reply