Costco Canada Quest Tent

12:31 p.m. on March 18, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

I need to buy a tent for my family. I'm looking for a large tent. I'm interested in the Eureka Blue Mesa 1610XT and the Quest Beehmoth at Costco. Anybody as tried either one in real life situation? We go camping for a 2 week period in July than a few more weekend during the summer.

7:53 a.m. on March 28, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

I don't know about either of these, but we bought the Quest Model #293669 18' X 10' Family Dome Tent from Costo at the end of last season. I understand from Costco's suppliers that it is available from Costco this year as well. This is a terrific family tent, durable, easy to put up, very versatile. We can even back our 4X4 into its entrance to unload if the weather is bad. We absolutely love it. It sleeps 10. We tend to sleep in the back compartment (will sleep 5 in that area) and use the front compartment for all our stuff and if the weather is bad, we can even put the stove in the entrance and our table and chairs in the front compartment. You might want to look at this Quest tent. See what you think. We get lots of compliments on it wherever we camp.

2:52 p.m. on June 14, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

Hello,
A little late but here are some tid-bits;
I bought the Quest Behemoth (10x18) tent in May, 04 at $249+tax. I've set it up once and, with my layman's experience, found it to be solid, easy to put up/down and well constructed. I went to Costco today and saw it at $149+tax, pulled out my receipt and got the difference ($115.05) in cash... thank you very much!!! You cannot find a better deal out there.
Regards,
Allan

8:39 p.m. on August 27, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

where can i get the Quest 3-Season 4-Room tent?

2:38 a.m. on October 8, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

I bought this tent from costco 2 months ago. I thought It was going to be a geat investment, but I was very wrong. I took the tent out camping once, only once, and BAM!! I came down with genital herpes! I strongly urge you to stay away from this tent, very strongly. BUYER BEWARE!

Ted.

PS: If you absolutely have to buy this tent, take it camping with your wife and kids. I took it camping (only ONCE) with a 57 year old prostitute, and boy she couldn't figure out the door zipper. She was great either than that, but that really got on my nerves.

October 1, 2014
Quick Reply