Browning Slumberjack Cabin dome tent???

10:19 p.m. on July 18, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

I am in the market for a bigger tent and fell in love with the pictures i see for the slumberjack cabin tent. I however have not been able to find any reviews on this tent so far. has anyone used this tent or seen it used. i would like to know how it actually performs.

thanks Bill for the link to Cabela's. I actually saw this same tent there. i could not reply directly since my member registration email has not come yet for me to log on.

1:31 a.m. on July 19, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

The actual name of tent seems to be Browning Palisade Cabin Dome Tent. 10' x 16'
I saw it on ebay carrying the Slumberjack name. it seems to closely resemble two SwissGear tents the Steinback 10' x 18' and the Radstadt 10' x 14'. the three of these look identical probably made by the same manufacturer. only difference i see is more fly on the Palisade. so feedback on any of these SwissGear ones may give some guidance. cant seem to find reviews on any of the three anywhere.

thanks
Triniman4u.

October 1, 2014
Quick Reply