Hey Bigred, Hike the Buckskin/Paria together?

1:16 p.m. on February 24, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,156 forum posts

Bigred, would you be interested in me going with you when you hike the Buckskin/Paria. You mentioned a time around March to June? I would surely like to go along.

pariamap_lab.png

1:39 p.m. on February 24, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
724 reviewer rep
677 forum posts

Hi Gary

Sorry I didn't respond to your earlier post -- was going to do it to your email address. We are now considering doing it in June, because my older daughter and her boyfriend may be visiting then. We also have to consider our priorities -- it looks like we can do Buckskin and/or the "best" part of the Paria as day hikes, leaving more time for other adventures. The full 4-5-day version is certainly tempting, but I have to see what the others in our party want to do. I'm also guessing you will need transport -- if there are five of us then we will probably rent something bigger than our Prius, but we would have to make sure there is a seat for you. So, I'll let you know how our plans shape up and we'll see what we can do!

3:19 p.m. on February 24, 2011 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,156 forum posts

Okay

September 22, 2014
Quick Reply