The Goverment is at it again.....

3:32 p.m. on July 25, 2011 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Please see link...

https://secure2.convio.net/sierra/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=6729&s_src=610HSCSH04&s_subsrc=ty#.Ti2cYVcGFFA.twitter

This is a little more recent and in-depth:

http://wise-uranium.org/upusaaz.html

I couldn't post this in articles so I figured this was the next best option...

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

5:23 p.m. on July 25, 2011 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
3,329 reviewer rep
1,222 forum posts

I don't trust the Sierra Club.

Paul Watson

I think the line between SC and ELF and ALF membership and leadership is too fuzzy. 

ELF and ALF exist, I am convinced, to make SC look reasonable. 

Now that I said that I will just sit back and wait for my greenhouse to blow up. 

5:28 p.m. on July 25, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

As a member of The Center for Biological Diversity, I was aware of some of this ( we sued the Bureau of Land Management under the Freedom of Information Act, for refusing to provide documents related to the awarding of permits ).

The Obama administration and the Dept of Justice (under that Muzzie-loving Eric Holder) has not done anything to enforce the FoIA process.  Just like what's going on now with the ATF 'stonewalling' Congress about the illegal gun sales to Mexican cartels.

Remember who you voted for last election?

These elected officials (and their lackeys) are supposed to be held accountable.

And Democrats are supposed to be environmental advocates?

~r2~

5:32 p.m. on July 25, 2011 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

2 things I typically do not get into is political issues and religion... Uh-oh, what kinda can did I just open up...

9:51 p.m. on July 25, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Rick ~~

Look at the title of your original post.

Yeah ... I don't want to go any further with this, myself.  Our group (my post above) followed the outlined legal procedures, and was flummoxed / "stone-walled".   Is this acceptable, for OUR government to  pull these shenanigans?

Probably best to just say your piece, and move on.

It is doubtful anything anyone is going to post will change someone's vote.

People don't like to admit they might have been mistaken.

~r2~

1:27 a.m. on July 26, 2011 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

Thanx for the info Rick. I had no idea that Uranium mining was going on here in AZ. I see the devasting strip mining for Copper all over the state as I'm sure you see the same for Coal in yours. Think I'm gonna have to look into this somemore.

August 20, 2014
Quick Reply