Hikers in Spain-Teruel

4:14 a.m. on November 29, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hello, several weeks ago we were several friends in  Gúdar -Javalambre, (Spain) Mora de Rubielos, in the province of Teruel. We stay at Los Apartamentos El  Hortalán, in which we were very to taste and with many tranquility.

For the lovers of the hiking as us, there are many routes, we do one of long way that it was, the following one: Mora de Rubielos -Fuente del Hocino-Fuente Petí-Alto matanzas-Campamento de las Minas. In it, we enjoy seeing a raft, fields of cultures surrounded with junipers and sabinas, the Source of the Hocino with his recreative area and a refuge. During the way to left hand there is a landscape of stone and maritime pine and to the right making a detour and descending the ravine toyaga this Fuente Petí, hereinafter we are the Fuente matanzas and the Alto matanzas, an exceptional viewing-point of this zone, at the end of the tour there is a former mine of oil turned into a center of activities outdoors.

This year we are going to try to go again and probably let's repeat apartments and let's do another hiking route different.

9:16 a.m. on November 29, 2013 (EST)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
998 reviewer rep
3,495 forum posts

Hi MonicaOtin, welcome to Trailspace!

I enjoyed reading of your hiking trip, was the source of the Hocino a spring?

Sounds like you and your friends had a great time, I hope you get to go again this year.

October 23, 2014
Quick Reply