Morsan Tent - Do I have all of the poles?

10:30 a.m. on May 1, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Found this old tent at the flea market today but have no clue wheather I have all of the poles or not. Can any Morsan owners help me out? I'll attempt to put it up in the next few days. Stoked to have a nice heavy duty tent!

12:58 p.m. on May 3, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,081 forum posts

I would guess this to be complete. Try setting it up and see what you come up with. Generally tents with long straight poles are fairly basic to set up. You may need some rope for guy lines. My guess is a long ridge pole down the middle and a pole at each corner with guy lines to hold it all together. Probably not a one person job. Recruit 1-2 buddies and buy some beer, sounds like fun.

Is Morsan the same company as Campmor?

5:52 p.m. on May 3, 2010 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
998 reviewer rep
3,488 forum posts

I found this by Googling, interestingly enough it is an older Trailspace thread.

http://www.trailspace.com/forums/gear-repair/topics/34126.html

9:01 a.m. on May 4, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I would guess this to be complete. Try setting it up and see what you come up with. Generally tents with long straight poles are fairly basic to set up. You may need some rope for guy lines. My guess is a long ridge pole down the middle and a pole at each corner with guy lines to hold it all together. Probably not a one person job. Recruit 1-2 buddies and buy some beer, sounds like fun.

Is Morsan the same company as Campmor?

I'll pick up some rope and give it a shot. I'll post some pictures if I'm successful. :)

October 20, 2014
Quick Reply