hello and thank you for this forum

8:05 a.m. on November 18, 2010 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,089 forum posts

My chosen field is Architecture. I only get sparse oppertunities these day's to excape my field. When it seems overwhelming and I feel I need some distraction at the office. I look on your site. I just wanted to say thanks for the great articles and the information your members leave. I enjoy the topics and it makes my day. When I can't get out! It reminds me to really use my time wisely and take advantage of the great outdoors and plan new trips. Thanks for the breaks and freedom to remember to get outside and do it.   Denis                 P.S Really like the article on recycling gear.   I believe in buying used gear to facilitate pass it on to the next guy to give it more life.  thanks for a great job!

8:38 a.m. on November 18, 2010 (EST)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Welcome, Denis!

6:24 a.m. on November 19, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,160 forum posts

Thanks for the introduction, Denis!

I'm glad you find the site useful and fun.

2:09 a.m. on November 29, 2010 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,089 forum posts

Thanks for the hearty welcome.  I went through some of the topics and articles written. have to say I"m awed and greatful to the knowledge of the people on this forum.  Made me take time and enjoy what i have around me. I live 2 miles from  jefferson state forest and the appalation trail head here in virgina.  If i hadn't stumbled across this i would have missed some of the most interesting reviews and information. Hope to share in do time photo's and trip reports with all of you. Thanks again. have a safe holiday season and a merry one.

9:08 a.m. on November 29, 2010 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
715 reviewer rep
3,160 forum posts

Thanks, Denis. I hope you enjoy exploring your area. Keep us posted.

4:28 p.m. on November 29, 2010 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Welcome to Trailspace Denis.

6:07 p.m. on November 29, 2010 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,089 forum posts

thanks rick!  read some of your advise youv'e given and I started a thread for the appalation trail. your insight would be very helpful to me. Iam planning to make a run at the whole enchalada this summer. Would love to have you get involved with the discussion and  information you think helpful all around. Thanks

6:43 p.m. on November 29, 2010 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

I would be more than willing to help you in anyway I possibly can. Please feel free to contact me via email if ya need too(listed on my profile page.) I will get back to ya as soon as I can. I am also more than happy to ring in on your AT thread. Once again welcome to Trailspace.

10:13 p.m. on November 29, 2010 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,089 forum posts

Rick I put it on the beginners forum here and Rambler has started a shack down of my list to have me really look at what I need. Any and all observations you see let me know on that side. Once I have that done I will start a thread at Whiteblaze.net. Rambler gave me that site to understand and seek more information. But please any and all input would be great. thanks D

10:36 p.m. on November 29, 2010 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Whiteblaze is great. I will take a look at the list ya have going on.

November 28, 2014
Quick Reply