trango2 tent

1:13 p.m. on June 26, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

can any one help i`ve just bought a second hand trango2 tent in good condition however when we pitched it in the rear garden we found there was a pole missing its the one that forms the porch i believe its pre 2006 so the pole fits inside, can anyone tell me if i can get one if so where , the uk would be good but anywhere considered cheers

2:27 p.m. on June 26, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
913 forum posts

Contact Mountain Hardware, they still sell the Trango 2 tent.

They can probably direct you to a UK dealer.  There are also generic replacement poles available.  Someone will probably post a link to one they have used before.

4:20 p.m. on June 26, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Hi & welcon to Trailspace toomanycrockers 123,

First like ocalacomputerguy said, I'd call Mountain Hardwear and see if they have a repalcement pole for a resonable cost.  If not find  the size and length of pole from them and see if you can score one on Ebay for cheap.  If not then give these guys  http://www.polesforyou.com/index.htm a mail and they will be able to make one up for you, they will probebly even know the size and length you would need as well.   good luck

6:29 p.m. on June 26, 2011 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Here is the link for MH support. Get ahold of them and see what they have to say. Just be honest and see what they can do to help. I am sure they have replacement poles.

I have used polesforyou.com in the past but it may be substantially more money to have them made as opposed to getting the stock replacement. Notice I said "may be." This may not be the case. I personally would go with MH first. Happy hiking.

http://www.mountainhardwear.com/Contact-Us/Contact_Us,default,pg.html

Oh and by the way, welcome to Trailspace.

12:19 p.m. on June 28, 2011 (EDT)
255 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

Contact Mountain Hardwear for poles.  That have a good handle on what to use.

December 17, 2014
Quick Reply