Amost brand new, worn very little "No Box"

2.) I have a Brand New pair of Womens size 6

Gander Mnt  "Estes Wos"

DSCI0003.jpg

3.)  A "Camp Trails Vagabond" convertable bag

Approx 70 liter if not bigger.

DSCI0017.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

PM  me your address and I will ship it out then email the cost of shipping.

Please PayPal me that amount. If you dont pay I will post it everywhere.

4:01 p.m. on November 19, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

I'd be interested in the vagabond if no one else is?  my zip 98380

6:04 p.m. on November 19, 2011 (EST)
43 reviewer rep
119 forum posts

PM sent

10:37 p.m. on November 19, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Hi all,  I would like to pick up the  "Camp Trails Vagabond" pack that doug4566 has offered for PIF.  With that being said I am not gear poor so I will step aside to see if anyone else can use the pack.  If no  else want's it I will use it for my back up pack for my trip to Thailand.  If you need it, I have other options.  I have emailed doug to let him know.   Thanks  

5:45 p.m. on November 22, 2011 (EST)
344 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

Looks like it is yours Brian. You got a light weight bivy? Cant bilieve those boots are still there. Rita wears size 6.5. Plus she has been on a footwear frinzy as of late.

6:31 p.m. on November 22, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

I did get a light weight bivy, I'll be featuring it when I do my new sleep system. Its a Gortex mummy shaped shell designed for the military sleeping bag system, brand new never used, for $20. Yet again the gig.

Again I still can't believe that you can't even give stuff away in this day and age. Americans are so hooked on buying stuff for new that they quite often can't even conceive of getting something for nothing.

7:08 p.m. on November 22, 2011 (EST)
344 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

Most I've seen weigh more than 2 Lbs. I would like one lighter, say 1.5 or less.

8:55 p.m. on November 24, 2011 (EST)
43 reviewer rep
119 forum posts

If nobody speaks up by Sunday PM, Apeman it will be mailed on Monday..

9:18 p.m. on November 24, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

OK, that works, I just wanted to make sure all had a chance and I was being fair. Thanks doug

2:30 p.m. on November 29, 2011 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,098 forum posts

I can't believe no one is asking doug about the size 6 womens shoe's.Wow cant even offer free gear.  Times are  strange.  Yes free as only pay shipping and add an item to PIF to another person. Great gear to be had and used..

5:42 p.m. on November 29, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

denis daly said:

I can't believe no one is asking doug about the size 6 womens shoe's.Wow cant even offer free gear.  Times are  strange.  Yes free as only pay shipping and add an item to PIF to another person. Great gear to be had and used..

Hey denis, I so agree with you. I've told doug that I have a new friends who moved here and is just getting as start setting up a new life (school,work,etc.) with whom I camp and hike with.  Since no one has offered to accept his offer of the shoes my friend and her daughter could use the shoes.  Again that is if none here picks them up.

I'm amazed that in this day and age your can't even give good things away anymore.  I believe that this is in part due to the over saturation of Americans having way to much stuff.  As you said.  Times are strange.  you would be uttely amazed at what comes thur the Goodwill stores where I live.  I think people sometimes go to Costco and then drive directly to the Goodwill and jsut dum the stuff off.  Indeed times are strange.

6:52 p.m. on December 6, 2011 (EST)
43 reviewer rep
119 forum posts

Bag plus Boots shipped for less than $17.75..

People needs to get on board with this...

I got a tent for $20.00 so I actually paid less than 3 dollars for a tent..

Thanks Mike and Apeman...

7:05 p.m. on December 6, 2011 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,098 forum posts

doug thanks for getting involved. I have some gear I will be listing soon. This is a way for gear to have a second life and to save some money for those expensive items we need..

6:32 a.m. on December 12, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Top of the morning to you  Doug,  Package recived.   Thanks that's a great pack for traveling, esp. on planes where the belts can't get cought on any of the automated baggage equiptment.   I'll be posting some stuff in a min.   I believe the shoes will be well used.  Brian

8:07 p.m. on December 12, 2011 (EST)
43 reviewer rep
119 forum posts

Thanks!!!  have a safe trip..

December 20, 2014
Quick Reply