For Sale: Custom White's Lace-to-Toe Smokejumpers

8:07 p.m. on December 10, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,076 forum posts

So, since I no longer wish to pursue a career in logging/tree marking, these are now available for sale:

DSCN0605.jpg

These boots are, hands down, the best logging/forestry boots one can buy. Please, read all about them from the master crafters themselves:

http://www.whitesboots.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29867

They use only the finest Full Grain Leather, with Vibram Montagna Block soles, Kevlar thread and Kevlar laces. Real brass hooks and eyelets. Full Norwegian welt. They are fully rebuildable, and if anything fails on them, White's will fix it for free.

DSCN0606.jpg

They are approximately a size 11, though they were custom cut for my feet. I have an average-width forefoot, a narrow heel, and a moderately-high arch; the typical LaSportiva foot.

These will unquestionably stand up to anything you can throw at them, and ask for more. They are specifically made for the steepest slopes and the roughest conditions. Really, there is nothing I can say here that hasn't been said before. These boots are legendary, and if you're reading this, their legend has likely preceded them.

They are $450 new, $550 with the custom charge. As the pictures show, they are nearly new. Certainly less than 100 miles on them. With that being said, I know I'm gonna take a bit hit on these; however, since I don't really need to sell them, I'm asking $300 shipped. I only accept payment by Paypal for your safety and mine.

5:13 p.m. on December 14, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,076 forum posts

These are also perfect for the serious backcountry hunter...

4:22 p.m. on December 25, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,076 forum posts

Get what you really wanted for Christmas...

9:02 p.m. on January 12, 2012 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,076 forum posts

Go ahead, you deserve it...

1:23 a.m. on January 25, 2012 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,076 forum posts

We're talking almost half-off some of the best boots money can buy...

2:44 p.m. on March 7, 2012 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,076 forum posts

'ere me now!

December 18, 2014
Quick Reply