PIF Items

6:55 a.m. on December 12, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,236 forum posts

Top of the day to you all,

I recived a backpack and pair of shoes from doug4566 and am posting these item's for PIF.  All PIF rules apply including that you must have 50 postings or more.  Any items left after a week that none have claimed will be open to all.  I'll post as they are PIF'ed away.  Recipient has to just pay actual shipping costs.

As New: in box Jansport Hydration waist pack. Two water bottles and a storge pack in between.  Lifetime wattanty

As new: in box pair of Yaktrax size small mens 5-8.5 womans 6.5-10, black.

1 pair of well used Pivettas they look like 8's to me inside measurents from toe to heal 10.5 for wide feet. let me know.  They still have a lot of life left in them.  Let me know if you need more picts.

Rapid car charger for Nokia cell phone will work with series 252,282,3000,5100,6300,7000,8000,1260,9290,6590

DSC05210.jpg

PIF is "Pay It Forward." When you have extra gear or want to help a Trailspacer who can use it these rules apply.

You put the gear you want to PIF in the classified section and list these rules:

1. Recipient has to just pay shipping, which is actual, non-inflated cost.
  2. Recipient must list a piece of gear which is equal or lesser value as another PIF.
  3. Recipient must be a member in good standing.
  4. PIF item needs to be listed 24 hour before your item ships.
  5. List PIF rules when you post your item.
  6. Gear must be serviceable and can be used, but not broken.
  7. Person who PIFed can ask for a donation to a listed org on the website here at Trailspace in lieu of a PIF item you might not have. Access Fund would be an example.

The purpose is to keep useable gear in circulation and to help fellow members.

6:16 p.m. on December 12, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

I'm a new member, also one that won't post much. I was wondering if I was to post some items for pif, would I then be eligible to receive pif. I will be a member for a couple of years before I have fifty posts. I have started hiking as a way to exercise and finish rehab for a total knee replacement. So with little experience, I don't have a lot of information to share. I have four children who go with me sometimes, so I am constantly replacing and having outgrown gear. Being eligible for pif would give me a way to keep my kids on the trail and to pass on our too small gear. I am definitely not a person who would get things here to sell elsewhere, just one looking to Exchange gear for me and my family. Thanks, Mark

8:04 p.m. on December 12, 2011 (EST)
43 reviewer rep
112 forum posts

Mark,

I have a pair of Boy's Size 2.5 Hi-Tech "Nevada Mid Jr"

If you can use them send me your address and I will send them to you.

11:49 a.m. on December 13, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

Thank you very much for your kind offer. But my children have adult sized feet. My youngest is ten, wearing a size seven ladies shoe. I am actually trying to find a home for numerous pairs of boots and shoes she and my sixteen year old son have outgrown. I was just hoping by posting them as pif I would become eligible if something came up we needed. I'm a newbie so I'm learning by reading everyone's posts. If I have something relevant I will definitely post it. I'm still learning a lot from reading everything, and I'm just the kind of person who will remain silent unless I have something constructive to add. It would be very easy to meet the fifty post guideline by posting meaningless comments on everyone's threads,its just not my style. So ill be hanging around buying more gear, accumulating more outgrown gear for the day I am eligible to receive pif. I will have a huge list of things to share by then. Thanks again, Mark

August 23, 2014
Quick Reply