New Kelty Coyote 4750 For Sale

10:14 p.m. on January 14, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
21 forum posts

GEAR2-005.jpg
brand new never used just sitting in my basement, while someone should be enjoying.
pack1.jpg
 orange color. would like $80 shipped. cash through paypal. thanks for looking. happy trails.

10:41 a.m. on January 19, 2012 (EST)
30 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

What size is this pack?

small/Medium or medium/large?

6:22 a.m. on January 20, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
21 forum posts

Id say its a large pack. For longer backpacking trips. I packed it up once and it held my tent,bag,clothes,cooking equip.,everything you would need for a long trip. I put the pic off the kelty website of it loaded for size comparison.

8:19 a.m. on January 20, 2012 (EST)
30 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Ronbo, what I'm after is the torso length of the bag.

The CI's are the same for a small/large and a medium/large.

Should state the size somewhere on the bag?

Size IS something that is important for a buyer

if you can positively verify that the bag is a medium/large, I may make you an offer.

5:19 p.m. on January 20, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
21 forum posts

Right on Ed, forgive me Im not a true backpacker by any means. I wasnt sure so I called Kelty and gave them the make and model # and they confirmed that the torso length on this particular pack is between 16-22 in. I hope that helps and Im sure it does. Its easier to contact me through email, so if you would like to make an offer, email me at RONNIE.STADTFELD@GMAIL.COM. Id be happy to send more detailed pics to you as well. Thank you for bearing with me Ed.

11:01 a.m. on January 21, 2012 (EST)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
983 reviewer rep
3,475 forum posts

Ronbo & Ed G.

If Ed isn't interested in the pack I'll take it. Those packs fit me very well.

Thanks, Mike G.

12:04 p.m. on January 21, 2012 (EST)
30 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

I was interested and even made an offer, but someone came along and offered more money and stole it from under me.

Boo! Hiss!

Ron sent me photos - that's a good looking pack - does indeed look like it was never used.

1:08 p.m. on January 21, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
21 forum posts

Sold, thanks to everyone for looking.

August 21, 2014
Quick Reply