11:31 a.m. on March 2, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

P1070935.jpg
P1070932.jpg

P1070934.jpg

P1070933.jpg

P1070930.jpg
I have a men's large, Golite Terrono 90 liter internal frame pack for sale. It's brand new with tags. Large is for torso length 19.5"-21.5". Color - Sun/Black. Picked it up from Golite in Boulder, CO when passing through but made the wrong decision about size. Retail is $300.00. Asking$185.00 plus shipping. Paypal preferred but will consider other payment options.

From Golite:

Our premier lightweight, fully-adjustable and fully-featured load carrier. Adjustable length torso and waistbelt offer a custom fit while the LiteRail A/S perimeter frame does the heavy lifting. A custom fit everytime without adding weight.

•Torso length adjusts 4" for a custom fit
•Hip belt length adjusts 4” to position precisely on the iliac crest without aftermarket parts
•Sleeping Bag Compartment
•Anatomically molded hip-belt with quick-access zippered stretch pockets
•High-void meshes on back panel and shoulder harness move moisture quickly
•S-contoured back panel with HDPE frame sheet and aluminum stay mimics shape of the spine and are customizable for a dialed-in fit
•ComPACKtor™ system reduces volume via easy to use anchor/strap system
•Sculpted lid with body-side zipper access detaches to shed 85 grams
•Two side stretch pockets hold 1L bottles + trekking poles
•Side compression straps with quick release buckles convert to front attachment system for sleeping pads, snowboards, snowshoes, etc.
•Top compression strap and load lifters control and transfer weight effectively
•Twin ice axe loops and handle straps
•Internal stretch woven hydration sleeve with righty and lefty hydration tube ports

Materials,

•50% Recycled 210 Denier Nylon Gridstop + Dyneema®
•50% Recycled 210 Denier Nylon Velocity™
•50% Recycled 210 Denier Nylon Double-Ripstop
•High-Void Polyester Mesh

•Volume: 5490 in3
•90 liters
4 lb 8 oz

P1070931.jpg

12:10 p.m. on March 2, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

Why do you have the same pack on the tnf classified for 35 dollars less? The lower price is the same as several sites that include free shipping. I wasnt going to say anything about those sites. Then I saw the other listing at the lower price so I couldnt help asking why.

12:22 p.m. on March 2, 2012 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Thats a nice looking pack. 

1:04 p.m. on March 2, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Hotdogman - I began creating this post mistakenly on the north face subforum. Then further complicated the post by listing the wrong item and photo's under the pack title. I realized my mistake and deleted the post and recreated it properly at this location. I guess you viewed it at some midpoint before deletion. I haven't looked for other postings on this pack but if you are interested, I may consider a lower offer. Let me know your terms. Now to post the other item in which I hope to be more successful at first try. Thanks!

1:22 p.m. on March 2, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Rick -  Yes, and I was attracted to it's weight and how it is laid out. I was trying to get the best fit of the back panel contours to the anatomy of my back and trying both the medium and the large. It's a problem for me and why I ended up selling my original Osprey 90. Although my torso length is a medium the large just seemed to fit my contours better. Then later on I realized the large shoulder straps are to long, the hip belt would probably be to large if I lost the extra pounds from waist and hips as I wish to and the angle of the load lifter staps was not right.  Unfortunately, the shoulder straps and hipbelt cannot be changed out on this pack to customise the fit. Regards- 

5:47 a.m. on March 6, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Pack is sold!

July 22, 2014
Quick Reply