WANTED: VASQUE BOOTS!

10:55 a.m. on January 30, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

I'm looking for a pair of used or new Vasque boots. Either the Italian made Sundowner Classics (Burgundy color) men's size 10M(edium) or 10W(ide), or the Sundowner MX2 (also 10M or 10W) and also in the Burgundy color).

Note: I'm not interested in the most recent Sundowner Classics, (made within the last 2-3 years) since they are not made in Italy. I am interested in any year of MX2, as they are all made in Italy.

Send me an email! Thanks.

11:31 a.m. on January 30, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Try this site, maybe they can help (I'm not affiliated with them either; I just browse the site every now and then, checking out the deals):

http://www.storesonline.com/site/221751/page/25237

Quote:

I'm looking for a pair of used or new Vasque boots. Either the Italian made Sundowner Classics (Burgundy color) men's size 10M(edium) or 10W(ide), or the Sundowner MX2 (also 10M or 10W) and also in the Burgundy color).

Note: I'm not interested in the most recent Sundowner Classics, (made within the last 2-3 years) since they are not made in Italy. I am interested in any year of MX2, as they are all made in Italy.

Send me an email! Thanks.

2:29 p.m. on February 1, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Thanks "dshoe" for the info: they have lower prices than anywhere else!

3:26 p.m. on February 1, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Yep, they have pretty good deals alright! I came across them a while back, when searching desperately for a pair of Vaque boots I always wanted (Vasque Legend). Unfortunately, I have never seen the size I need, in that model, on that site; even though they do have the model and it's well under half-price of the original retail price!!! Oh well, can't win em all............hope you found what you were looking for, at least.

Quote:

Thanks "dshoe" for the info: they have lower prices than anywhere else!

1:17 p.m. on February 25, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

I just talked to the customer service people at Red Wing (whom own Vasque) and they said that Sundowner "classics" are made in China, but the MX2's are still made in Italy.

August 1, 2014
Quick Reply