FS: GPS, Boots, Sleeping Bag

8:33 a.m. on May 16, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
9 forum posts

BRAND NEW NEVER WORN   Alico Dolomiti hiking boots. Made in Italy. Size 10. All leather with Vibram soles. $150

IMG_0921.jpg

BRAND NEW NEVER WORN    La Sportiva Lhotse Mountaineering boots. Size 10. Vibram soles. MSRP on these boots is $400.$200

IMG_0918.jpg

BRAND NEW NEVER USED  Mountain Hardwear 2 part sleeping bag. 600 down filled 3 season 5F sleeping bag. Has a lighter weight zip in liner bag. MSRP is $450. $300

IMG_0932.jpg

USED Garmin Map76s. Works perfectly, just sits in garage. $75

IMG_0912.jpg

USED Suunto X9i GPS watch. Works perfectly and comes with everything. $200

Suunto X9i is the ultimate tool for any cross sports enthusiast who wants to plan their journey carefully, wish to know exactly where they are at all times and have a high regard for safety. 

Suunto X9i gives you all the information on your performance you need to improve your training. It also records and stores data for later analysis. You can view, compare, and analyze your performance with specially designed PC software. 

The sophisticated features of the wristop computer, combined with the PC software developed to give more graphical representation of your performance, and our Internet community, where you can share information with other like-minded people from around the world, make Suunto X9i the device of choice for every serious adventurer and athlete. 

Product Features 
Altimeter: altitude, vertical speed, altitude alarm, thermometer 
Barometer: Sea level pressure, absolute pressure, weather trend graph, temperature, weather alarm 
3D Compass: Bearing, graphic compass rose, bearing tracking 
GPS: Resolution 1m / 3 ft, 12 channels 
Watch: Calendar, 3 alarms with date option, dual time, stopwatch 
Menu-based user interface familiar from mobile phones 
Water resistant to 30 m (100 ft) 
Power supply: USB cable and a universal power supply 
PC interface software + USB cable 

IMG_0917.jpg

August 21, 2014
Quick Reply