WTB: M Osprey Hipbelt

3:52 p.m. on May 18, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

I'm looking for an older Crescent/Aether (mid-2000ish) hipbelt in medium. If anyone has one lying around, I'd be glad to take it off your hands.  Thanks.

6:35 a.m. on May 20, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,861 reviewer rep
1,325 forum posts

Sorry if you have already tried this, but have you tried calling Osprey directly? I was surprised they had a shoulder strap laying around for a really old pack of mine, and they sent it to me for free.

Even if they don't happen to have one, you could see if a modern aether hipbelt would fit, they all seem to be a fairly standard size.

10:01 a.m. on May 21, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

Yeah, that was my first stop. They didn't have any of the older hipbelts but said I could use one of the new Bio-forms made for the Argon line...I just didn't want to spend the $50 if I could avoid it (only paid $70 for the whole pack). That's my fallback "plan B" if I can't find anything else. Thanks.

5:28 p.m. on May 21, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Keep an eye on Ebay.  They don't come up very often that I've seen but I just saw one go for under $20 last month.

December 28, 2014
Quick Reply