Rare Garuda Jalan Jalan Excellent Condition!!

1:24 a.m. on June 18, 2012 (EDT)
29 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I am selling my Garuda Jalan Jalan tent. It is a 1.5 person tent that is listed as a 3 season, but will handle almost anything you will ever see in the Eastern U.S. This tent is singlewall with waterproof breathable material that is very tough, waterproof and light. I have a few Garuda tents that I love, but this one is just a bit too small for me lengthwise. I am 6'2", and with my size 13 feet, on a thick Neo Air mattress, and in a down bag, it is a little too short for me. If you are 6' tall or under, or sleep on a mattress that is not 3" thick, you will be fine.

This tent is as close to perfect as any 10-12 year old tent will ever be. There is one tiny mark on one side that looks like a watermark, and is barely noticeable unless you look for it. I replaced the heavy bungee cord, zipper pulls, and tie outs with dyneema cord, and saved 4 oz. The tent weighs about 3.5# with guyout lines.

These tents are going for big money on ebay and would prefer to sell it to someone on here or backpackinglight.com before I put it up on there. Best offer over $200   Any questions??, ask away.

I have pics up on Backpackinglight.com click below for link

backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=65273

11:02 p.m. on June 24, 2012 (EDT)
29 reviewer rep
2 forum posts
off to ebay bump

listed on ebay tonight

September 16, 2014
Quick Reply