Old Stove

7:41 a.m. on June 21, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I have a wonderful old Primus stove in it's original big round red metal tin container...it looks to be from the 50's and the stove is in immaculate conditon, as is the container, and includes all the original instructions and parts and tools, etc.  It's a very classy and classic vintage look! 

I also have an old Sterno stove and fuel kit in it's original cardboard container...also seems to be from the 50's or 60's.   Very vintage looking...very nice condition....very cool!

I wonder if there is any value for these items?  I might be interested in selling both of them.

If interested in knowing more please let me know and I can send photos and more details.

Kevinukshuk

8:15 a.m. on June 21, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Sorry, my mistake...it is an old Phoebus stove, not Primus.  Apparently last sold by REI in 1978.

Kevinukshuk

10:56 a.m. on June 21, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
270 forum posts

Not the models I want.  I'm looking for a Optimus 9 now.  And of course a MSR white pump.

Duane

10:54 p.m. on July 2, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
723 reviewer rep
950 forum posts

I'm interested in the Phoebus. What model is it? Can you send photos?

December 26, 2014
Quick Reply