FS: Vintage Early Winters Omnipotent tent with vestibule and ground sheet

11:24 p.m. on July 19, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
19 forum posts

So I hate to get rid of it but this old girl is doing me no good sitting in my gear closet just looking good.  I have had this beauty for quite a while and now it's time to part ways.  Truthfully, I forgot I even had it and just came across it after quite some time so it really isn't getting the love it deserves. 

I have an original Early Winters Omnipotent #2635 complete with optional vestibule and ground cloth as well as original stakes and the 2 repair poles with connectors. Original stuff sacks, some new never used guy line, this one has it all.  The tent is in excellent shape as the guy I got it from years ago was really meticulous and I've only spent 1 night in it in my back yard on some bluegrass.  No holes, tears, zippers work perfectly, some light dirty marks on the floor, and of course, the awesome old tent smell.  The fabric is in excellent shape with no peeling and after airing it out for an hour or so the smell dissipates almost completely.  So, with a heavy heart I now must find it a new owner.  I do also have it listed on ebay as I need to sell it and am clearing out the gear closet to pay off bills (and make the wifey happy...).  I've been divesting most of my collection so keep an eye out for more great vintage items in the near future.  I do have more pics in the ebay listing and even more if you have a specific shot needed and will ship it almost anywhere in the world for actual shipping costs. 

Thanks for your time and hope you enjoy the pics!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

3:27 p.m. on July 20, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,079 forum posts

Very nice.

4:21 p.m. on July 20, 2012 (EDT)
344 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

Beautiful tent.

9:27 a.m. on July 21, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
19 forum posts

Thank you!

You know, although I could really use the $, I might listen to interesting trades...you know like that old Airstream sitting in your backyard or the vintage Porsche that's been parked in your garage for years. Seriously though, if you think you have something that would make my jaw drop, let me know as I'm a huge sucker for cool, vintage gear.

Have a great weekend everyone!

October 1, 2014
Quick Reply