Eureka Special Ed Willow Creek Poles 12x12

2:57 p.m. on August 25, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I had 2 of these tents,  We used one on the beach past few years and the fabric after all this time has finally given out.

Tent poles in great shape and usable still.

Make an offer if interested.

Thanks,
Jeanette

4:23 p.m. on August 25, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,236 forum posts

Hi, I'm unfamiliar with this tent and a cursory search of both Trailspace and the web yields little information. If one is buying these poles for this particular tent then the below questions may not be important but if one is thinking of these poles for other projects or tents then the below questions are of some importance. Are these poles fiberglass or aluminum? What manufacture are they? I'm assuming that the 12x12 refers to the tent measurements, what are the lengths of the poles? What is the diameter of the poles? What is the condition of the poles, ie....are they bent/bowed and are there any cracks in the joints? How many sections per pole?  Some pictures might be helpful. Thanks

Further investigation revels to me that this is a frame tent in which the frame only fit this tent.

10:32 a.m. on August 26, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

The poles are heavy guage aluminum. Easily the diameter of a quarter or better. The tent size overall was 12x12 at the base and the center height of the tent was 7 ft approx. poss a little more.

The poles were bungy corded and broke drown into 3 sections I believe. They were bent only because they are made to. They would come up on slight angle and then bend to the center. The center piece that would connect them was attached to the tent. (my husband threw this out much to my dismay or I would try to use it free standing as a frame for a tarp myself)

The fly pole (s) are fiberglass.

I don't know the measurments. You can possibly contact Eureka for them. I'm sure they have it on file.

July 30, 2014
Quick Reply