For Sale: Lowe Alpine Sierra Lite Softshell Pants

9:39 p.m. on August 31, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,063 forum posts

Hi!

How are you?

Doing good? Looking for a pair of pants?

I have some pants for sale, as it happens...

image.jpg

They're tagged a size small, but fit like a medium...I wear a size 32/32 jean, and these are right in there...I really don't know how the sizing is so off, but they are sized like a medium.

They are made of a light, stretch-woven nylon, with black knee patches to make you look like a ninja!

They have zippers which go up the sides of the ankles approximately 9", with gusseted fabric behind. Gusseted crotch, too.

Two zipper-closure slash pockets at the hips, and one on the right thigh.

As the picture shows, the pants are in really nice, previously-used condition. A loose stitch on that right thigh pocket I just mentioned, but absolutely no holes, tears, or smells.

You came here for pants...why not buy these originally $120 pants right here, right now for $35 shipped? Yeah, thirty-five American dollars.

I can have them boxed up and ready to go within a day or two of your Paypal payment clearing. Thanks for looking!

10:26 p.m. on August 31, 2012 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Love your style man, to bad your skinny...

Okay, what I meant is too bad I'm "husky" lol.

I would love to look like a ninja. :p

1:48 p.m. on September 16, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,063 forum posts

Rick-Pittsburgh said:

I would love to look like a ninja. :p

Who wouldn't? Bump for all the ninjas out there...

10:05 p.m. on September 17, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,075 forum posts

I've noticed with other Lowe pants (rain pants) that they are sized larger than most brands.  I wear the same size pants and would normally take a medium.  Sadly I don't need your pair, they look like a steal.

3:01 p.m. on September 21, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,063 forum posts

Thanks Alan! They are a steal...

2:50 p.m. on October 14, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,063 forum posts

Make an offer, gentleman-ninjas...

12:57 a.m. on October 16, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

Ooooh! I could use a pair of pants when I'm rockin out my mountain ninjistics!! BUT I'm a tall ninja! If the inseam is longer than a 32" I might be able to flying butt pliers spin-kick some of my American cheddar your way!

8:40 p.m. on October 19, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,063 forum posts

Just measured them...33" inseam, along with what I would call a "traditional" rise. I'm 6'-1.5" tall, and they fit me perfectly.

2:09 a.m. on October 29, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,397 reviewer rep
442 forum posts

I will say that Lowe Alpine's "Stormweave" softshell material is super-fine and is a high performance material. I have their Paradigm pants, and my son has the Sierra Lites. I would wear them to work in the colder months if my employer would let me. Wish I was smaller in the waist. I'd take them off your hands. Best wishes getting them sold. 

July 30, 2014
Quick Reply