w2b rei chrysalis ul 1 rainfly!

2:34 p.m. on September 27, 2012 (EDT)
21 reviewer rep
34 forum posts

bought at rei garage sale and rainfly was missing... like the tent but need rainfly.... any ideas? rei left me sol... rei chrysalis ul 1 rainfly! willing to buy another complete unit if priced fairly

3:28 p.m. on September 27, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,237 forum posts

Hey mrgadget,

I found this on eBay.

NEW / REI CHRYSALIS UL 1 person Solo TENT + FOOTPRINT / BRAND NEW Item number: 110950870400

My guess is that you've already seen this and that it's a bit more than you want to spend. This is the time of the year where it's really hard to get top dollar for your outdoor gear unless you have something really special. You might just keep an eye on this and if it does not sell then flip him/her a offer. Just a thought.

The last one I could find sold for $91 on eBay. I could not pull up the whole ad so I could not tell what date is sold nor it's condition.

5:26 p.m. on October 5, 2012 (EDT)
74 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

i have a chrysalis i bought from rei when they had their closeout,  has been set up in the yard once but never on the trail, its a nice tent but my wife gave me another tent for christmas  so i really don;t need it, fixing to go to the smokies so will be out of town but i can probably work out something the last week of oct if you want to buy it

1:08 p.m. on October 7, 2012 (EDT)
21 reviewer rep
34 forum posts

what is a fair price? rei chrysallis ul1

"are you looking for anything? barter ideas?"

it does have the rainfly?

with some vestibule area?

leon

leonlynes@gmail.com

been out of work for a while....s.o.s. different day...

11:27 p.m. on December 10, 2012 (EST)
21 reviewer rep
34 forum posts

Welcome, mrgadget [ messages | profile | account | logout ]

Hike & Camp Climb Paddle Ski & Snowshoe Footwear Clothing All Gear Reviews Write a Review Gear | Articles | Blog | Forums | People Home > Account > Private Messages tent conversation between you and paddlepack

paddlepack October 7, 2012 at 10:36 a.m. (EDT) see message in forum, i have a tent i will sell

mrgadget December 7, 2012 at 10:42 p.m. (EST) Still want to sell tent? Am still looking for rain canopy.

paddlepack December 8, 2012 at 6:38 p.m. (EST) 85.00 whcih includes insured shipping. if you want to pay less i think a couple are up for bid on paypal right now

mrgadget December 9, 2012 at 5:06 a.m. (EST) Sold.... send info. And pics?

paddlepack December 9, 2012 at 11:47 a.m. (EST) have to take pics, in a couple of days when i'm off, tent is in excell. shape you can pay me paypal if you want, will mail insured with delvery confirm for your complete protection

mrgadget December 9, 2012 at 1:43 p.m. (EST) Ok.. Paypal #/ name etc... $85.00 sold....

mrgadget visual text

just to make continuity... leon...

9:59 a.m. on December 14, 2012 (EST)
74 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

sent pictures to your gmail mail box

10:40 a.m. on December 17, 2012 (EST)
74 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

tent mailed , insured for 100 with delivery confirm

2:57 p.m. on December 18, 2012 (EST)
21 reviewer rep