WTB/ WTT: Dana Designs SM Hipbelt

9:22 a.m. on September 28, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I have a medium belt on my Terraplane that is in excellent condition but a touch too big. I would like to trade for a small belt or buy a small belt if you have one.

Thanks

4:44 p.m. on September 28, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Hi Debeer16,

Welcome to Trailspace.  I have a SM (Small Mens) belt on my Terraplane and have been looking for a MM (Med. Mens) belt.  PM me or psot a piucture here and I can do the same.  If it's in good shape and a men's belt I will trade you. I'm embroiled in the stacking, cutting, choping of fire wood trying to get done what I can before the possible rains tonight.  I will try and post a picture shortly.

Have a good day, Brian

5:09 p.m. on September 28, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Here's a link from the classified ad on Trailspace regarding the pack I  bought which will give you some picts of the belt and it's sizing tags. 

http://www.trailspace.com/forums/classifieds/topics/89171.html

If you need a better close-up of the belt I can take a picture later.  I have not used this pack due to the fact the the belt is to small.  I was going to try it with the small belt but was sidelined by a hip injury a while back and have not had a chance to try it.  Continue to have a great day, Brian

November 26, 2014
Quick Reply