Selling WM Alpinlite & Hilleberg Allak

11:53 a.m. on October 17, 2012 (EDT)
4 reviewer rep
106 forum posts

Hello, I've been trying to do some winter mountaineering trips but it's just not happening, so I'm just going to sell tent and sleeping bag to put to good use in someone else's hand.

Western Mountaineering Alpinlite, 6'0" left side zip. Bag has always been stored hanging in the closet, comes with original stuff sack and large storage sack, has never been washed, used on 3 trips, may be able to even find the tags if I look deep enough in my closet. Buy new online for $465.00, or buy mine for $360.00 shipped.

Hilleberg Allak green tent, with matching green footprint, this tent is brand new 2011 model with the good 12 V style stakes, not the new Y pegs, no dust, no hairs, stakes have never been used, never been pitched except indoors.  Comes with Hilleberg 2011 catalog and Allak handbook.  Can't find the bag for the stakes though, I always swap them for a ziplock bag so that's how I had it when I went to check the tent before posting just now, if I find the bag I will let you guys know, you can get a replacement from hilleberg for $4 though =P. The footprint has never even been unfolded. Buy tent new online for $835.00 and footprint for $84, or or get both from me like new for $770 shipped.

I do Paypal or money order.

10:57 a.m. on November 8, 2012 (EST)
4 reviewer rep
106 forum posts

Bump, still for sale, considering offers!

September 18, 2014
Quick Reply