FS- LL BEAN MOUNTAIN LIGHT XT 2

4:00 p.m. on October 28, 2012 (EDT)
114 reviewer rep
52 forum posts

I got this from the outlet on my way home from a camping trip.  I have decided that I don't need it but since I live a ways from the store I figured I'd see if anyone here wants it before I make the trip back up.  It has tags attached to the bag that declare it as a returned item.  the tent itself is in perfect condition, there is one bend in a pole that will not affect set-up or strength and the fly has a smudge on it.  It comes with all stuff normally included (tent body, fly, poles w/sack, stakes w/ sack, and small peice of repair pole and of course the large carry sack that everything fits into.  I want to get my money back so my price is $150 and you pay shipping or we can do $165 and I'll ship anywhere ConUS. (I figure that any money I lose in shipping I'll count as what it would have cost for gas to get back up there and back).  i set it up in my living room because it's raining outside.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

8:53 p.m. on October 29, 2012 (EDT)
114 reviewer rep
52 forum posts

Tent is gone.  Thanks

September 19, 2014
Quick Reply