For Sale: Golite Shangri-La 2

5:45 p.m. on November 11, 2012 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
699 forum posts

Selling brand new, never used still with original tags, 2012 Golite Shangri-La 2 tent, 2 person shelter. Includes both fly sheet and inner net tent component. Green. Dual vents, 4 side panel mid point guy out points. I was going to use this as my shoulder season shelter up went a different route. I am asking the original price I paid including $25 shipping from Canada for a total of $175 insured. Golite is no longer making this model (including the SL1) for 2013. Please PM me if interested.

5:51 p.m. on November 11, 2012 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Nice rig. I am kinda curious as to what is going on with GoLite. I see quite a bit of their products seem to be disappearing or out of stock(regularly.)

Hmmm...

12:26 a.m. on November 12, 2012 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
699 forum posts

I believe that they are focusing on freestanding tents for 2013. Can't argue with the pricing in most cases.

5:53 a.m. on November 12, 2012 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

I agree. Ever since they went direct their prices have become very reasonable for what one is getting. 

This kinda makes me wonder at times that alot of their shells are on almost what I would refer to as a fire sale. 

They had a 3 layer Proshell for around $150. 

Then it dropped to $130 something and is pretty much gone.  ...along with many other products.

2:26 p.m. on November 18, 2012 (EST)
210 reviewer rep
4,299 forum posts

That is a very good tent you are selling. I had one for 10 years and sold mine to someone at Trailspace a couple years ago that wanted one for a Himalyan Base Camp tent. Wish I never gave it up. I had three pieces, your two plus the floor section without the bug netting. 

Wish I had the money to buy yours but won't be working again or have any extra money till maybe in December if I stop in Flagstaff on my way to the central southeast.

I have a Mtn Hardware tent now that weighs 4 lbs.

10:38 p.m. on November 28, 2012 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
699 forum posts

Sale pending.

5:17 p.m. on January 29, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Hello from the Netherlands,

If this tent is still for sale I'm interested. Please let me know.

Best regards, Marianne

1:56 a.m. on February 8, 2013 (EST)
46 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I'm interested if it's still available

-Baltimore,  MD

November 26, 2014
Quick Reply