Mystery ranch bridger assault pack

11:39 a.m. on November 13, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

I have a mystery ranch satl bridger three day assault backpack. I cannot get it to fit properly. I would love to keep this pack as its really robust, with great features. It has a large detatchable lid and the twin front pockets like the dana packs of old. I cant get my phone to post pics, its in great shape with the only flaw/ blemish being the initial db from the special forces opetrator I got it from. There are some for sale on ebay with a huge range of prices( from 200 to 1300 with a rare camo pattern). This one is coyote brown, it only has the stock waist belt, but the upgrade is only $35. The pack is a medium harness and belt. I take a large in every other pack, the harness says medium fits up a 6 foot 4 inch man. If you go to the mr website it will explain their sizing. I dont have a price in mind, I dont know what is fair. Pm me and we can find a fair price for both of us. Thanks Mark

August 22, 2014
Quick Reply