La sportiva Trango extreme evo lights (size 11.5/45)

8:02 p.m. on December 2, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I am selling my Trango extreme evo lights due to fit reasons. The toe box was not big enough. My toes felt smashed, but my heel did not feel secure. If I went down a size smaller my toes would feel crushed. Determined to make them work (mistake) I hiked in them a half a dozen times to try and dial in every sock combination to stop heel slippage, but I had no luck. I could not return them because I wore them outside (mistake). They have not even been on ice, because I bought the Nepal Evo's instead, which fit my feet much better. There are no crampon marks, scratches, or cracks. The boots have both a heel and front toe bail so they are fully crampon compatible. I am asking $275 for them shipped (price new $420). My name is Brian and you can email me at mr dot brian dot turk at gmail dot com. If you have any questions let me know. If you want to see pictures just let me know and I will send them to your personal email.

Thanks and Cheers, Brian

Size: 11.5 (Men’s USA)
Size: 45 (Euro

July 26, 2014
Quick Reply