Free California Atlas as described before ,,,

2:50 p.m. on December 7, 2012 (EST)
210 reviewer rep
4,243 forum posts

If any of you want it for free, I can't afford to mail it to anyone here unless you can send me enough to do so if you want it? Let me know by tomorrow at the latest by 11:00 am, as I will be on the road for a few days biking to Parker from 29 Palms leaving early on Sunday morning. If you do want it we can work out a shipping price and you can send it to me in Parker AZ where I will mail it to you?

I just want to give it away to one of you. Otherwise I will donate it to the library in Parker AZ.

Its in good condition, just dog earred a bit from being in my daypack and has a yellow highlighter line drawn from Yuma to the Salton Sea and to 29 Palms and to Parker. Has good maps of the whole state, its major cities and one page showing all the western states.

4:26 p.m. on December 13, 2012 (EST)
210 reviewer rep
4,243 forum posts

Apeman has sent me shipping money for it, so its as good as sold! Thanks for looking!

October 30, 2014
Quick Reply