Wanted!! EMS 2500 daypack

11:40 p.m. on December 13, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hey out there- anyone have one of these lying around that they no longer use? This was my husband absolute favorite pack and it just died on him. It was actually given to him by his mother right before she died so it also had sentimental value. Unfortunately, they stopped making it years ago so I can't just get him another. Anyone out there looking to sell theirs? Thanks!

12:18 a.m. on December 24, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hello,

I just happen to be considering a purchase for a new larger back pack, and I do have a EMS 2500, but never really thought about selling it. Over all it's in pretty good shape with the exception of 4 small areas. On each of the shoulder straps at the very top, there is approx 1 inch of material that has started to come undone at the seam. It's not a tear, but the seam itself is stating to open. It's on the outside of each strap. Then on the left strap between the top of the strap and the chest buckle, there is a smaller area with the same problem. Then on the same strap on the inside below the chest strap another small area is starting to open up. As I said, the bag itself is in pretty good shape with the exceptions of the areas mentioned. I could send pics if you'd like to view the bag, and areas of concern. The pack is dark teal/black with one small pocket inside for keys, etc. Both Zippers are solid, as are the buckles, and straps. So if you are handy with a needle and camping thread, I'm sure that it would serve you well.

Again, the only reason I even thought about buying a new pack is because of wanting a larger pack. I know the sentimental value as with your husband, is also with me too. Kinda like an old friend. So I guess if I were to consider selling it, it would depend as to what I might be able to get for it.

I look forward to your reply.

October 21, 2014
Quick Reply