Gregory Forrester for sale M blue

10:41 p.m. on January 2, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
9 forum posts

I have my trusty Gregory Forrester up for grabs, asking 85 + shipping or meet in upstate NY or New Hampshire. I decided to upgrade to the Baltoro. I'm 6' 180 and it fits great, never had any back pain and it's been very secure on it's 5 trips. The nylon is clean and there are just 2 scoff marks on the bottom.

I can PM pics if asked, not sure how to post here yet.

7:23 a.m. on January 3, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

You cant go wrong with the baltoro! Its my go to pack, ive got way too many packs. I carry my baltoro on day hikes, ive got a mystery ranch pack and I think my baltoro carries better and is more comfy. I wish your pack was a large, im all about gregory packs now, I would be interested. Hammock forums is having two hangs in the ne, this weekend in northern mass, they have an informal swap meet on sat after lunch. Im going to try to trade some gear, you might be able to sell or trade it there. They are car camping at a boy scout camp so it isnt even a hike to get to them. Good luck with your pack, thats a good price.

September 23, 2014
Quick Reply