For Sale: Camp Trails Adjustable II Medium Backpack (never used)

4:08 p.m. on January 5, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hi,

I can't exactly call this backpack new, since it was purchased many years ago (I don't think they make them anymore), but it has never been used.  It even still has the original tag and packing material in it.

The specs are:

Frame height: 28"

Packbag dimensions: 17.5"H x 14.5"W x 8"D

Weight: 3lbs, 8oz

Cubic inch capacity: 2620

Fabric: 8oz. pack cloth

It seems very practical, with lots of pockets and places to strap things.  I am not an expert on these things, but from what I have heard from other people, including on this site, this is a pack that was highly regarded.  I found people who said they have used it for 20+ years and hate to part with it, and other people who said it was good quality by military standards.

To be honest, I'm not sure what to charge for it.  I think it cost about $150 when new, but that has very little relevance, since it's about what it's worth to people (meaning you) now.  So make me an offer!

I will post pictures when I get them, or if you request them.  But basically, it looks similar to the images that you would see if you searched for "camp trails adjustable ii" on the outdoorreview.com and qvc.com websites (can't post links or I would include them).  Except it's more of a teal (not dark green) and a single color (not 2-tone) and the frame bars look a little different (there isn't that "handle" on the back).

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

September 20, 2014
Quick Reply