About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Vintage Galibier Makalu Double Boots- Great Cond.

8:38 p.m. on January 14, 2013 (EST)
13 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

The classic of all Double Boots. Lightly used and still in great shape.

Bought new in Boulder back in the day.

Excellent condition.

Size 11

$140.00 & Free Shipping

Thanks,

Brad
Picture-784-Large-.jpg

8:10 p.m. on January 15, 2013 (EST)
13 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

SOLD

8:09 a.m. on January 16, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

That was quick, less than 24 hrs. Great boot at a good price

6:45 a.m. on January 17, 2013 (EST)
13 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Thanks Dog,

Actually a friend of a friend type purchase worked out.

Assuming they fit him when he comes by.

Mixed emotions as I feel i am selling an old friend but i would rather they be used and appreciated. Talk about "old school" quality and workmanship.

So on to the third generation boot for me. After the makalu's I used scarpa inverno's for years but i'm taking a chance on these HAN Wag Eclipse Gore tex boots as my new mixed,and moderate alpine boots that I just ordered with some super loyalty discount coupon from sierra trading for $192.00 shipped free.

If anyone knows much about them tell me what you know. I figured for that price it's worth the return shipping to check them out.

Had my eye on the Trago's but these are half the price and what little I can find about them they appear to be a high end quality boot. We'll see!

hanwag-eclipse-gore-tex-mountaineering-b

April 23, 2014
Quick Reply