WTT mystery ranch bridger assault pack

10:24 a.m. on January 16, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

I have a tan (coyote on their website) mystery ranch bridger assault pack that I would like to trade. I am open to any reasonable offer, I have a large family so we need lots of gear in a wide range of sizes. The pack is in perfect condition, the only mark on it is the initials db on the lid. They are the initials of the army ranger I bought the pack from. It was issued but never carried, I got it about a yr ago in new condition. The packs buckles have a locking mechanism that makes for a super secure carry of a rifle on the sides of the pack. I would describe it as an old school dana design, with the long pockets running down the front. It would be easier to go look at mr's website. Ill try to post some pics here, but im not sure how, ill def get some on my profile page today. This is a great pack, in great shape. All the zippers and straps work perfectly and all of the buckles have the locking device, so no creeping of straps with the heavyest loads. Its the standard issue to all u.s. special op personel. I have way too many packs or I would keep it. A nice winter sleeping bag would be great but im open to any offer. We can work out shipping, depending on any differential in the values.

October 2, 2014
Quick Reply