About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Wanted: Ex cat litter buckets for bike panniers

4:08 p.m. on February 5, 2013 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
3,925 forum posts

Do you own a cat or cats? I am looking for the long square cat litter pails to re-make my pail panniers for cycle touring. I need the lids too! Willing to pay like $5+ shipping each for them. I need four of them.

4_gallon_square_plastic_buckets.jpg

12:33 a.m. on February 6, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
109 forum posts

Call your local humane society - they might have some, considering the amount of litter they go through every day.  Heck, you could probably buy four of them, donate the litter to the HS, then keep the tubs for about the same amount of money (5 plus shipping for each).

2:42 a.m. on February 6, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,236 forum posts

Don't know if this will help but many of those buckets end up in the recycle bin here at the recycle drop off center.  If it's an open center you can go thru the plastics bin your self.  If it's a closed center then you can pay the guy's to grab you some.

8:21 a.m. on February 6, 2013 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
3,925 forum posts

Apeman,

Thanks for the idea of recycling centers. I will look there.

Oruacat2,

Had thought about that, my landlord has cat's maybe if she does'nt have buckets I could buy them full and give her the litter.

April 19, 2014
Quick Reply