what about the PIF thread???

10:10 a.m. on March 29, 2013 (EDT)
9 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

why was it closed? and is there another post for it? i have a couple things that i dont need, and i dont need the shipping back either :)  i was going to donate the things local but if there is a PIF post il do that..... i belong to other (hobby) forums that have a PIF and it works good :) 

11:51 a.m. on March 29, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

Im pretty sure you can pif something anytime. That pif thread was just to discuss the steps to pif something. Im sure one of the mods will correct me if im wrong.

8:20 p.m. on March 29, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,072 forum posts

You are correct sir! Instead of "For Sale:........", type "PIF:........" and then think up some of your own PIF rules, or feel free to copy mine from one of my PIF threads.

9:37 p.m. on March 29, 2013 (EDT)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

Pillowthread and Hotdog are correct, the PIF thread was originally started by a member to introduce the concept and explain it. The TS staff decided to make it a permanent "Sticky" at the top of the page for reference and guide. 

If you have some items you'd like to PIF, just post a classified listing and just put PIF in the subject line, along with how PIF works after the items you're offering and voila!

Thanks for putting some good will out into the world!

Cheers, G 

6:18 p.m. on March 30, 2013 (EDT)
9 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

oh ok i see :) thanks

October 23, 2014
Quick Reply