For Sale: HPG Tarahumara/Runners Kit Bag With Two Harnesses, Ranger Green

3:36 p.m. on April 30, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

Hey!

Up for your consideration is a lightly-used Hill People Gear Tarahumara Backpack/Compression Panel, and a like-new Runner Kit Bag, in Ranger Green. Both the Original Harness and Runners Harness are included, along with a gaggle of G-clips, extra strapping, and a stabilizer strap. Also included is a length of hi-vis Spectra cordage on the bottom of the pack, to secure a puffy or something.

Tarahumara-Kit.jpg

This is hard-use Operator stuff, made in the USA. Built to shine in the most severe conditions, this is the type of gear that could save your life if you needed it to. Everything is 500D Cordura and 1" mil-spec webbing. The backpack holds around 800 ci (daypack size), and the chest rig will hold maps, bars/gels, knives, and a GPS.

The chest rig counterbalances the backpack, eliminating the need for a hipbelt. This system is made for moving quickly through harsh, thorny, rocky terrain.

No holes, nicks, scuffs, tears, or abrasion on anything; the Tarahumara has a bit of discoloration from use, and would look like new if you wanted to scrub it down a bit.

I'm gonna put it on the HPG Forums in a few weeks--and they will buy it--but I wanted to give you all here a crack at it first...

This kit was $300 shipped to my door. I'll let it go for $200 shipped, OBO.
I only accept Paypal, and can have it in the mail the day your payment clears.

Thanks for looking, and please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns!

1:50 p.m. on May 13, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

By the way, the backpack can be used separately from the chest rig, which is why the backpack has a bit more wear...when the two are used in conjunction, only a single shoulder harness is used. The other harness is employed when the chest rig is used by itself, wherein a mesh backpanel provides the requisite opposing compression points.

So, then, that's two packs, two shoulder harnesses, a mesh backpanel, and a gaggle of compression straps/stabilizer straps, all made in the USA, for $200 OBO...

4:56 p.m. on May 27, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

All PM's replied to!

11:56 a.m. on June 7, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

$150 shipped.

6:54 a.m. on June 10, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

Hello,

I came across your item HPG Tarahumara/Runners Kit Bag With Two Harnesses, Ranger Green, you placed (http://www.trailspace.com) for sale on the internet. I just want to let you know that, I am very much interested in buying the item, and would want you to kindly get back to me with the present condition of the item.

Finally, my mode of payment is via CASHIER CHECK. if OK with mode of payment, do get back to me immediately with update.

I await your response.

Thanks

11:57 a.m. on June 13, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,195 reviewer rep
1,064 forum posts

Hey Frank!

Thanks for your interest. It is still for sale, and I only accept Paypal...or pickup with cash in-hand, I suppose...

12:56 a.m. on June 30, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

Hello pillowthread: I am new here but am a long time member of other forums if you need references if the above is still for sale 150 shipped via PayPal I will take it. Shoot me an email at gsketchpad at Yahoo . Com.

3:31 p.m. on June 30, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

Funds sent thanks

12:16 p.m. on July 6, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

Funds sent Sunday PM sent Thursday and Friday email sent tod no response. Please let me know if the gear shipped? Thanks

August 31, 2014
Quick Reply